BookBub+ Promotional Campaign
Description of Work: Setup and run a Bookbub Campaign.
WHEREAS the Author desires to have Service Provider assist in a submission to Bookbub’s Promotional program (which has the largest reach of any single advertiser) includes setting up a BookBub author profile (if required).
AUTHOR AND SERVICE PROVIDER AGREE:
Service Provider shall setup and run a marketing campaign on behalf of the Author.
Included in Service Providers services are:
- Write a compelling pitch to describe with aspects to improve the odds BookBub will pick up the title.
- Relist ebook on BN, Apple, and Kobo (if applicable).
- Set temporary reduced price for BookBub (or KDP dates).
- Create author profile page on BookBub.
- Submit to BookBub
- In the event the title is NOT picked up by BookBub, we will submit your title to six other promotional sites that get sent to over 1 million subscribers (cumulative total).
- Provide Service Provider with any necessary account logins.
- Pay actual placement costs with each advertiser. Actual costs will vary (also, if you don't elect to promote to all 6). At the time of this writing, a budget of approximately $400 would have covered an add on all six.
Bookbub placement cost varies depending on price of ebook and genre.
I'm available to elaborate and discuss additional options. Please use my online scheduler to book a marketing consultation.