PubWriter - Author Platform Website Builder
PubWriter is the cornerstone of the Fan Building Framework.
Key components the framework provides include:
- Google webmaster tools to improve your SEO (findability on major search engines).
- Website Analytics (to see how much traffic is coming to your site).
- Links to your social media pages (optional).
- Links to your product & preview pages (and/or writing samples).
- Contact us form and review copy request page.
- Seamless branding w/your book (familiar fonts/colors).
Advantages PubWriter offers over other web publishing platforms:
Read My Manifesto
- Your entire site is backed up at all times and on your own Sync account (allowing access from any device).
- It's mobile-friendly (as much as 50% of all web traffic is now mobile).
- It's a static page so it loads extremely fast (helpful for your Google ranking).
- You can choose to write in plain text or use page templates.
Webify your Book
- Initial design & setup: $500 (includes up to 4 hours of design & build time which suffices for most authors).
- Onboarding & environment configuration via a remote session.
- Monthly Hosting (recurring): $45/mo. if paid monthly or $30/mo. if paid annually.
Your monthly hosting fee includes includes up to 2 hours/year for updates to your sites design and/or support, as well as security updates to keep your site secure. As needed, will also include your SSL certificate (for https://) and domain registration.
I can also include set up an email collection (bulk emailer) to collect subscribers (the first 2,500 are free) for an additional $100 (one-time setup).
Examples (Authors on PubWriter)
You could say that in many ways, PubWriter was designed around the specific needs of authors and independent publishers. Yes, you could hire any web designer, but why not hire on who understands book publishing better than the rest?
Author sites I've recently built (hosted on PubWriter):
Want to discuss your specific requirements? Book a time to chat.